HEADER

FREE Health and Wellness E-books

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004UJOG6Q/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004UJOG6Q&linkCode=as2&tag=amazo22-20You know what they say, if it's free it's for me! I am always digging around for free stuff, and now that I have a Kindle app on my phone, it makes getting my e-book on really easy. 

Currently on Amazon, the following Kindle books are free. Thanks to Amazon Cloud Reader, and Kindle Apps for phones and desktops, you don't need a Kindle to enjoy an e-read.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CG3N2E0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00CG3N2E0&linkCode=as2&tag=amazo22-20I skimmed through most of these, so I can't give you a review of any of them. I always download things that get decent Amazon reviews, and are FREE. There is always something useful inside, information I can use as reference, or something that sparks some ideas. All good things! Click on the any book cover to view it on Amazon. 

I have a whole jar of quinoa I don't know what to do with. Rice and pasta is not something I eat much of these days, and thought I'd give quinoa a try for something different. Every time I make it, I ruin it, so I'm hoping this book can give me a few ideas for improvement!    

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HALVF1K/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00HALVF1K&linkCode=as2&tag=amazo22-20
While I don't subscribe to any particular diet (Paleo, Gluten Free, Atkins, etc), I think there are benefits to incorporating a bit of their principles into your lifestyle. Since I don't eat much in the way of bready types these days, and want to incorporate more fresh foods into my life, I was intrigued by this no-cook gluten-free book. I'm not the type of person to follow a recipe, by the way. I don't think anyone should feel intimidated by recipes and measurements. To me, they are all just a basic guide. Except when you are baking, then it's like a freaking science lab you need to be specific about!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G3X7MBS/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00G3X7MBS&linkCode=as2&tag=amazo22-20Save money, and go green? I'm with it. Last year I went through my kitchen and bathroom to throw away all the chemicals. This includes everything from floor cleaners, surface cleaners, and hygiene products. I make everything myself now naturally. From surface cleaner to deodorant and toothpaste. While it does save me money for the most part, I feel like I spend more money in the soap department because Dr. Bronner's is pricey. Hopefully this book helps me stretch out my stash or has some recipes for laundry detergent and such!

 Enjoy your free e-books! Hope you find something in them that suits your fancy. Always good to get your non-money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...