HEADER

The Philadelphia Flower Show - March 2016

https://www.flickr.com/photos/greenmonger/sets/72157665801645442 

I couldn't turn down a last minute invitation from Twig Terrariums to visit the Philadelphia Flower Show last weekend. I do love me some nature of all sorts. I went down on Friday March 11th and was able to snap some pictures and soak in some flowery atmosphere. Had a really nice day! Check out the Flickr Set.


I will say this, it was more artsy fartsy than I thought it would be. A lot of abstract arrangements and things of that sort, plus a LOT of home decor. There were a few vendors selling actual gardening supplies, but not many. I have not been to previous years, so I am not sure of the vibe it usually has. Did anyone else go to the Flower Show? How did you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...