HEADER

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Discounted Tickets to the Green Festival in NYC!


Browsing Living Social for something to do for my Birthday, I saw that there is a deal for half off admission to the Green Festival. It is an AWESOME event, and if you are into green living, sustainability, green tech, gadgets, as well as health and eco-conscious food, this is the place for you. You will have a blast!


The discount will only be available for a limited time, so I wouldn't sleep on it. The Green Festival hits The Javitz Center April 15-17th. Three days of feeling right at home surrounded by people who get me. I can't wait.

If you are not in NYC, they hit other cities throughout the nation. I hope they come through your town so you can check it out. So much fun to see all the green innovation out there as well as groups or foundations that are dedicated to making this world a more sustainable place.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...