HEADER

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Amazing Grass - Green Super Food Free Samples

If it's free, it's for me. That's what I always say. If it's free and healthful, then it is DEFINITELY for me. 

If you share my motto, claim your trio of free samples from Amazing Grass and feel like a super hero. Flavors include original, berry and lemon-lime. Sorry, no chocolate! But I am sure we can add some coco powder or carob to the "plain" flavor.

Original Green SuperFood is a powerful blend of nutritious greens, phytonutrient-packed fruits, veggies and cereal grasses, digestive enzymes and probiotics which increase energy, promotes detoxification and boosts your immune system. Their product claims to support overall health and immunity, aid natural digestive function, as well as naturally balance and increase alkalinity.

I have not gotten my sample yet, so I am not endorsing this product. Let's give it a go together.

It sounds promising as it is vegan, kosher, Gluten Free, GMO-Free as well most of their product being organic. There also appears to be NO soy in them, which is great for my allergy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...